Sunday, February 20, 2011

Political Cartoons- Obama gets soiled



I'm not much in to politics. I think politics is full of drama. There is more drama that actual successful political work. In fact- the drama effects how a political decision could be a benefical one.

Even though I am not into politics, I would have to say I am Democratic. I love Obama. I think he can bring some good things to this Country.... If people (mostly republicans) would let him. As you see, this politcal cartoon I posted, Obama is a lovely, happy little flower, and the elefant is on his way to "soil him". Very representitive of my point.

I'm not here trying to say that republicans are the only group that brings in the drama. Democtrates do the same thing. PEOPLE do it. We are all about entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment